Tuesday 26 January 2010

52 in 10 The Journey Begins.

I have decided that I need to get sorted, organised and motivated this year so have joined Scrapdolly in documenting the year ahead.

Here is my Album



Here are my pages so far







This is my Goals page. I have made tags and put them into a divider page, Every job done I am going to add a finished tag.



This is my first page, Looking Back. I didn't have my computer so no photo's but I have started a collage on the back and as I find photo's I will add them.



This is my first page explaining why I am starting this journey.



Here is my music page. I love my Soul music but since my DD found the Music channel I have had to learn to like modern sounds, I really love Gnarls Barkley and even Downloaded his album. This song describes me.

TFL
Chris

4 comments:

Scrapdolly said...

Your album is gorgeous and I love your pages
Fabulous stuff

Barbara said...

Your album is looking good. I am doing this challenge too but I am doing 6x12 which in itself is a challenge :).

Mary B said...

Love your book it looks so stylish, I love the muted colours

Trees said...

Lovely pages, hope you enjoy the blogging!